Skip to content
Do you provide lunch, snacks, or drinks?
- Lunch option is offered for campers at $5 per/day ($25 per/week). You may purchase lunch on-line during camp registration or send your camper with cash for the week on Monday, or daily, based off of our offerings. There will be a few options offered daily to cater to different dietary needs.
- Snack will be provided in the morning. Our snack is nut free.
- There will be juice options provided during lunch time for any camper who has purchased lunch. If you are purchasing lunch, please also send your child to camp with a refillable water bottle.
- If you are packing lunch for your camper please make sure to include a full lunch, afternoon snacks and a refillable water bottle. Please send all food items with your camper in soft-sided, insulated bags with ice packs for cooling.
- Camp days are long and campers are actively outside in the summer sun. To ensure that your camper is staying hydrated, please be sure to pack a refillable water bottle. Counselors will be making time for water breaks and water refills during the days. We have water coolers stationed around camp for refills.