Summer Camp Employment
Make a difference during the summer!
Thank you for considering Wheeler Summer Day Camp for your summer employment. We will be accepting new staff applications as of January 1st, 2022, for Summer 2022.
The success of the summer is all about our caring, dedicated, and energetic staff. The Wheeler summer team includes a mix of Wheeler faculty, young adults, and local students that all have an interest in working with children this summer. Our summer team will spend a week training for the summer and all staff will become CPR and first aid certified. Wheeler Summer’s philosophy is about giving campers an opportunity to be active in an outdoor environment, explore new things, have fun, build confidence, and make long-lasting friendships!
- All new staff must be a minimum of 18 years old by June 1st and have graduated High School. In addition, the expectation is to be available to work for the majority of the summer.
- Our 2022 season is June 13 – August 26, 2022. We will also have mandatory staff training – dates TBD.
- Applicants must LOVE working with children.
- To apply please send your resume to the Camp Director at [email protected]
- Applications will be accepted until all positions are filled; there is no set deadline date.
- We also have a C.I.T. (Counselor in Training) Program for all rising Junior and Seniors in High School. For more information about the C.I.T. program, please email the Director at [email protected]
Wheeler is a great place to work with a very high staff return rate every year, which limits the number of positions open each summer.
Wheeler School is an equal opportunity employer.