Summer Camp Employment
Make a difference during the summer!
Thank you for considering Wheeler Summer Day Camp for your summer employment. For summer 2024, we will be accepting new staff applications as of January 6, 2024.
The success of the summer is all about our caring, dedicated, and energetic staff. The Wheeler Summer team includes a mix of Wheeler faculty, young adults, and local students who all have an interest in working with children this summer. Our summer team will spend many hours undergoing staff training and all staff will become CPR and First Aid certified. Wheeler Summer’s philosophy is about allowing campers to be active in an outdoor environment, explore new things, have fun, build confidence, and make long-lasting friendships!
- All new staff must be a minimum of 18 years old by June 1 and have graduated high school. In addition, the expectation is to be available to work for the majority of the summer.
- Our 2024 season is June 20–August 18, 2024.
- Staff training is mandatory. Those dates are to be determined.
- Applicants must LOVE working with children.
- To apply, please visit the application page here.
- Applications will be accepted until all positions are filled; there is no set deadline date.
- We also have a C.I.T. (Counselor in Training) Program for all rising sophomores and juniors in high school. For more information about the C.I.T. program, please email the Camp Director at [email protected]
Wheeler is a great place to work with a very high staff return rate every year, which limits the number of positions open each summer.
Wheeler School is an equal-opportunity employer.